Here is what a number of our students had to say:
‘I love creating TV shows at USC”s Annenberg TV News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I love seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the new students getting included with the student that is different who recruit during the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here’s what some of our admission counselors had to express:
‘ I like leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the band permits us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back in to campus! It is great to hear what they did on the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football group, but it is additionally lot of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most readily useful part comes at the end associated with evening when they begin the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park it is the setting that is perfect all the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Guests were able to wait classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the entire weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him offer his perspective on being a proud moms and dad of two USC students as a guest blog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC parent’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my 3rd grade daughter Lindsay was thrilled. She had been excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are happy to take college with one another and my spouse Kathy and I are delighted and proud to have two children in the Trojan Family.
However, they truly are not the only ones in our house who are element of that Trojan Family. It has been clarified to us from the start that as parents we too are people of the family. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Simply this weekend that is past we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being along with your kids as we all experience the enjoyable activities which can be found. But it’s additionally inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has because of its students while the parents https://shmoop.pro/the-bell-jar-chapter-19-and-20-summary/ of the students.
Our children are far from house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and know they’re in good hands when they are in Los Angeles. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anybody that are considering transferring to USC we offer a true range sources and programs to help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) Read through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite usually.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community universities, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is just a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of the courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days throughout the autumn for students thinking about a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Within a transfer time pupils get the chance to simply take a hiking tour of campus, attend an educational information session, and listen to a educational funding presentation.